Dave Quinn brings his personality, charm and engaging music to Mangia e Scappa every Sunday evening from 6-9 p.m. Performing Italian and jazz music through the ages on clarinet and saxophone, Dave brings in a guest piano player or guitarist each week, creating a warm and diverse ambience that people love. If you’re celebrating a birthday or other special event while dining at Mangia e Scappa on a Sunday evening, be sure to let Dave know!
- Pasta Making
- ITALY 2.0 – An Unforgettable Dining Experience!
- The Italian restaurant I will now be recommending going forward. Worth the drive down to Langley for!” -Mag Mei
- #PieChallengeYVR March 9 – April 2
- “experience a small town Italian restaurant without the cost of a flight.”
- #PizzaChallengeYVR March 3rd – 26th
- A Peek at a Dine Out Restaurant to Consider: Mangia e Scappa
- “…eaten every pizza on the menu!!”
- “…true Italian cuisine…”