my husband and I have eaten here so many times I’ve lost track! eaten every pizza on the menu!! My husband says their Bolognese sauce is up there with the best he’s ever had! the owner and staff are so friendly and helpful. You can get a really great Latte with you food and finish off your meal with a in house made dessert! my favorite is their Tiramisu. they also have a shop where you can get imported cheeses, sauces, olive oils etc and on the weekend they have someone in the shop making fresh pasta for you to watch, buy and enjoy!
- Pasta Making
- ITALY 2.0 – An Unforgettable Dining Experience!
- The Italian restaurant I will now be recommending going forward. Worth the drive down to Langley for!” -Mag Mei
- #PieChallengeYVR March 9 – April 2
- “experience a small town Italian restaurant without the cost of a flight.”
- #PizzaChallengeYVR March 3rd – 26th
- A Peek at a Dine Out Restaurant to Consider: Mangia e Scappa
- “…eaten every pizza on the menu!!”
- “…true Italian cuisine…”