Was there for Dine-Out Vancouver. Meal were fantastic and worth more than the $40/per price! Took along foodie relatives who claimed it the best tenderloin they’d ever eaten. All the sauces were incredible. The swordfish was juicy and and very unique tasty combination of flavours. And the desserts…! I can’t recall what any of our items were called (all italian names), but just big hits of flavour! The coffee was right on too. Our waitress was very helpful and chatty. All the courses were new to us, as I’ve not done much Italian outside of pastas and pizzas, and it was solid experience. Atmosphere was relaxed and easy for conversation.
- ITALY 2.0 – An Unforgettable Dining Experience!
- The Italian restaurant I will now be recommending going forward. Worth the drive down to Langley for!” -Mag Mei
- #PieChallengeYVR March 9 – April 2
- “experience a small town Italian restaurant without the cost of a flight.”
- #PizzaChallengeYVR March 3rd – 26th
- A Peek at a Dine Out Restaurant to Consider: Mangia e Scappa
- “…eaten every pizza on the menu!!”
- “…true Italian cuisine…”
- “…the best tenderloin they’d ever eaten…”
- “Very impressed”