It sounds like anybody who is disappointed with this place is expecting an American style overly stuffed pizza, well this place is the real deal when it comes to true Italian cuisine. They use an incredible Italian flour that doesn’t make your stomach ache like a regular gluten-full crusts would. Quality and unique ingredients tastefully chosen. Loved every bite!
- Pasta Making
- ITALY 2.0 – An Unforgettable Dining Experience!
- The Italian restaurant I will now be recommending going forward. Worth the drive down to Langley for!” -Mag Mei
- #PieChallengeYVR March 9 – April 2
- “experience a small town Italian restaurant without the cost of a flight.”
- #PizzaChallengeYVR March 3rd – 26th
- A Peek at a Dine Out Restaurant to Consider: Mangia e Scappa
- “…eaten every pizza on the menu!!”
- “…true Italian cuisine…”